“We started doing business with The Fence Authority back in 1996, and THAT entire installation is *still* part of our landscape ( 20 years later ) ! The quality materials and workmanship stand the test of time, and the people have been dependable, efficient, well informed, fair and personable in every situation ! We have had four (4) additional fencing installations for landscape enhancement / and privacy screens done by The Fence Authority over the past 15 years, and we *highly recommend* this company ! Our property looks wonderful ! ”
- Steve and Elaine Frederick West Chester, PA
“Your company has done two projects for me and I have been very happy with the outcome on both of those projects.
Everyone on your staff, from salesperson to consultant to the installation crew, has been totally professional and
helpful. Unlike so many projects that I have had done to my home, the projects with your company have been
completed without a problem and a call-back for any issues. Congratulations on having such a great team! I have
recommended your company to several of my neighbors! ”
- Eileen K
What a first class, top flight, customer service company you are! You never missed a beat, held steady when we had to delay action, and beat everyone else on price, choices, quality and customer service. Please pass this along to everyone and give the build crew a case of beer. We have nothing but accolades for your company and employees.
OUTSTANDING JOB from every perspective!!! ”
- David S
“ Thank you guys for the wonderful job the fence. It is beautiful! I love it and it makes my yard look so much bigger. I especially want to thank Dan McCabe. He worked very hard. Again, thank you! ”
- Kimmie M. Scarborough, PA
I thought you would like to know that I am a very satisfied customer and I want to share with you the reasons why:
1. Estimator Phil Conte: As an SVP of Business Development myself I have over 25 years in the sales business and I'd like to think I know a good sales guy when I see one - and Phil is among the best I have seen in the service industry. He listens to the need that's being met by the fence and everything that happens next is about meeting that need. He's responsive, knowledgeable, demonstrates a sincere desire to meet the need without overselling or pushing the up-sell too hard. He certainly made me aware of my options and helped me to come to the best decision for my family and my budget. I would recommend Phil to everyone who is considering a fence. I also completed a survey online about Phil as well.
2. Installers Chris, Pedro, and Ralph: They were perfect. They were fast, efficient, polite, professional and they cleaned up everything. I was amazed that they got the fence put in so beautifully in just one day. They put their heads down and just got it done. But at the same time - they were more than willing to stop and answer any questions I had and even interact with my 3-year old son who was of course fascinated with the process. The fence looks fantastic and many of my neighbors have commented on it and said the same.
3. Your scheduler: I am afraid I don't recall his name, but I gave him a hard time when he said it would take 2 weeks to get here to install. I now realize that Phil did set that expectation with me and I told the young man who called to schedule that Phil has said it would be faster. That was in fact not the case because I later found it in my notes that Phil said it was usually close to 2 weeks which is why he suggested I get the paperwork turned around quickly since I wanted to get the fence immediately. Unfortunately my borough required a survey and a permit which was the holdup. However, your scheduler did manage to accommodate a 1 week turn-around for which I am grateful. And he did not get defensive when I threatened to go to another fence company to get it done faster - which if I knew his name I would apologize since I was in the wrong and Phil did correctly tell me what to expect. Please extend my apologies.
I will recommend Fence Authority highly every chance I get. You have a great team, John. ”
- Jill F., Swarthmore
“ Dear Ed:
I can’t thank you enough for the amazing job you did from start to finish on my new fence. The fence looks great, the dogs love to be able to run freely, and I now have no worries about their safety.
You made the process very simple and stress-free, and you were professional and courteous. Thank you for being on time with my estimate appointment and taking the time to explain all the details about the products and installation. You answered all of my questions—and I had lots! Regardless of the fact that it was an evening or weekend, you still responded to each call and email promptly, and I really appreciated that. You went above and beyond to get me a quality product within my budget.
It is not often that one encounters a company and employees like you who truly care about their customers and provide high quality service and products. I will highly recommend you to anyone in need of fencing.
Thank you again for all of your assistance and for doing such a great job! ”
- Kris F., Broomall, PA
“ We are very satisfied. We used Fence Authority 16 years ago for the first fence, and now have replaced the fence with them. Can't say enough about Kevin, Mike and Oscar. Estimate was correct. Coordination of scheduling went smoothly. Oscar arrived on time, completed the job on time, and left the property cleaned up. Thanks for a great job! ”
-A Happy Customer Again, West Chester PA
“ Your price wasn’t the cheapest but I always believe you get what you pay for. As promised, this was the ultimate fencing experience and it was well worth the few extra bucks. ”
-Bob Clarke, Fort Washington PA
“ To Ed Campitelli and The Fence Authority,
I would like to personally thank you and your company for the outstanding job your company did installing our new split rail fence. Ed guided me through my decision making process on potential fence styles by recommending what would work best with my yard. Ed said the only thing he would put in my back yard was split rail because of the huge hill and wooded back drop. We put our trust in Ed and he promised us we would love the fence he designed. Sure enough, everything turned out even better than he promised. The install crew showed up on the original promised date and time. They worked relentlessly to complete the 400 plus foot job in one day to the exact specs that Ed electronically drew up on his computer the day of the estimate.
We are very pleased with our new fence from The Fence Authority. Next year we plan to add onto the fence and we wouldn't call anyone else but Ed and The Fence Authority.
- Tom and Nichole Stevenson
“ About 3 years ago, The Fence Authority installed a large 6' wooden fence and a section of aluminum fence around my property. The three guys showed up on time, worked extremely hard, and knocked out the job in no time. To this day, the fences are straight and strong.
A few weeks ago, I had a mechanical problem with a gate lock latch. When I contacted The Fence Authority, Jeff and Mike were polite and responsive. They sent Dan out with a brand new gate lock and he installed it on the spot with no questions. The new lock is even better than the original that came with the gate. These guys are awesome- they stand behind their product. I would not hesitate to recommend The Fence Authority of Montgomeryville to anyone. ”
- Darrin U, Wayne, PA
“ This is the 2nd time that I've used your services, each time for a different type of fence job. Your team is awesome, from the first contact through appointments and installation. Great communication and a great job. Thanks! ”
- Terri, Fort Washington
“ I just wanted to drop you a short line to thank you for making all the arrangements for the recent repair of our fence here at 276 Kennett Pike. I was most pleased with the fine professional job The Fence Authority carried out for us and special thanks to you and the three guys who made it all happen, including Oscar and Eric. Should the fence need further repair down the road I will only have to make one phone call which these times is most reassuring. Best regards and thanks! ”
- George H
“ Thank you for a stellar experience! We are thrilled with our new fence. We worked with several staff members during the project and everyone was professional and friendly."
We Truly appreciate:
1) Jim: He was organized and provided a catalog of fence options to suit our needs. The written quote, drawing, and measurements were a huge benefit. It is exactly what our townshiop required for a fence permit.
2) Kelly: She promptly followed up on any issues. She was delightful to speak with and we appreciate her kindness.
3) Eric: He was great in finalizing the project. He took the time to show us the wood choices, gates and latches.
4) Mike: He was great in scheduling the project and working around the huge snow storm. Also, it was nice he arranged and followed up regarding the marking of the public utlilites.
5) Hector: This 3 man installation crew is fantastic! They were professional and respectful to our property and neighbors. They worked as a team and their experience delivered a perfect fence.
We just wanted to send a huge thank you to everyone involved. We truly appreciate everything! ”
- Michael and Patricia F., West Chester, PA
“ The Fence Authority crew you sent to adjust my PVC fence section arrived this afternoon. They did very nice work and were professional, neat and fast about it too. I appreciate your prompt professional response and it’s nice to know that someone stands behind their work. I'm very satisfied! Thank you! ”
- JM, King Of Prussia, PA
“ The crew showed up promptly, they were very respectful of any landscaping, and they were very nice to deal with. I'm a very happy customer. ”
- Ann Knauss, West Grove, PA
“ The Fence Authority guys did a great job, I'm very happy with my new aluminum fence. I was impressed with the crew’s teamwork, and I would definitely use The Fence Authority in the future! ”
- Maurene, Glen Mills, PA
“ I'm really, really happy with my PVC fence! The installers did an awesome job, they were nice, polite, and cleaned up after themselves. ”
- Lesley Welsh, West Chester, PA
“ The Fence Authority crew was clean, efficient, friendly, and they knew what they were doing with the PVC fence installation. I would definitely recommend your company. ”
- Tim, Wilmington, DE
“ I am very happy with the PVC fence and the work, the Fence Authority workers were very nice and I would recommend your company. ”
- Margarita, Claymont, DE
“ The Fence Authority crew was super efficient and did a professional wood fence install. I would highly recommend The Fence Authority! ”
- Cliff, Wayne, PA
“ I’m very happy with the look of my new wood fence from the Fence Authority. The fence installing crew was very professional and I would highly recommend The Fence Authority to anyone. ”
- Sherry, Wayne, PA
“ The new wood fence install went very smoothly. The Fence Authority installers were friendly, efficient, and courteous. You were the first company I've used, for any project, that did exactly what you promised to do. ”
- Jen, Blue Bell, PA
“ The work by The Fence Authority was very well done, precisely what I asked for. The fence installers were easy to work with and I would definitely use your company again. ”
- Priscilla, Wilmington, DE
“ Dan and the entire Fence Authority crew were very professional & courteous. They left the area very clean after their fence work was complete. I am very pleased and have already recommended your fence service to many people in the Chester County area. Thank you so much. ”
- Linda, Media, PA
“ The Fence Authority fence installation guys did a great job, real timely, and professional. They truly have the best selection of fencing, gates and arbors. ”
- Scott, West Chester, PA
“ The Fence Authority crew was very professional and very easy to work with. I was very pleased with my PVC fence installation. ”
- Linda, Kirkwood Animal Hospital, DE
“ As a grateful and satisfied customer of the Fence Authority, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your business and excellent service over the past year. I have been working for Innovative Landscapes for just under one year and we have never really dabbled in the fence installation business. This made me very wary. However, after developing a relationship with you, Alex and Jessica, I quickly became very comfortable with the estimating and fence installation process. You have always made me feel welcome to call with questions that I thought were probably pretty rudimentary to the fence experts. You never made me feel like any question was not worth asking. As such, I always felt free to ask the questions and now I feel confident about my amateur handling of customer’s fence questions. For this, I am personally eternally grateful to you and your company and look forward to a great relationship again in 2008. If we can ever be of service to you in the future, it will be my personal privilege to provide you with similar service as you have provided me. ”
- Kelly , Innovative Landscapes, PA
“ I'm very happy with the work by the Fence Authority, the guys did a great job installing the wood fence and cleaned up very well. The Fence Authority crew was always willing to go one step further to satisfy me. Thank you! ”
- Clara, Wilmington, DE
“ The Fence Authority team did a great job installing my new wood fence. The install was flawless and we're very happy with the quality of the fence material and the work. I would highly recommend The Fence Authority! ”
- Michael, Berwyn, PA
“ The three gentlemen (crew) were very professional, thorough, and quick. We really love our new fence from Fence Authority. ”
- Tom L, Middletown, DE
“ All of the men were very courteous, they all went right to work and were conscientious of our property. They put the PVC fence up efficiently and cleaned up beautifully. The grass seed was a nice touch. Excellent job. We would recommend The Fence Authority to anyone. ”
- Mrs. William S, Milford, DE
“ The foreman was great and his men were very polite as well. They worked hard. It was a hot day and they put in a full day. They did a nice job. I have already given your card to someone else. The neighbors think the pressure treated split rail fence looks great! ”
- Susan N, Millsboro, DE
“ The estimator was excellent; she was nice and very efficient and I enjoyed working with her. The scheduling of our pressure treated split was great as well.. I took pictures of the fence and a fellow at work was interested in putting up a fence so I showed him the pictures of my spilt rail fence. He was very impressed. ”
- Diane J, Clayton, DE
“ I’ve never seen anyone work so hard in my life! The fence Authority crew was nice and charming. The custom cedar wood fence is lovely. ”
- Jean C, Newark, DE
“ The new cedar privacy fence looks great! The Fence Authority crew was efficient and speedy. ”
- Bill M, Smyrna, DE
“ The guys did a wonderful job and the crew was very customer sensitive. I am a very, very satisfied with the customer service. Mike you were very relaxed and understanding with us and I give you the highest compliment. ”
- Glenn F, West Chester, PA
“ We needed our split rail fence fixed due to storm damage so my dogs wouldn't get out and they came within hours! I'm very impressed with the work and service performed by The Fence Authority. ”
- Paula B, West Chester, PA